Quick and Healthy Veg Recipes | Protein Rich Vegetarian Recipes | Iron Rich Food Recipes | High Vitamins and Minerals | Calcium Rich – Non Dairy Recipes | Carbohydrates – High Carb Ideas | Fiber Rich Food Lunch Recipes | Fat – Good Unsaturated Fats
If its here, it’s healthy
Growing children needs lots of proteins, but which food is high in protein and tasty too? Working women and men needs adequate carbohydrates, but which ingredients gives high carb and low fats? Pregnant ladies needs iron rich food but which food is good for blood building? You want to loose weight, but you don’t know which food to eat? How can we use all possible nutrition in every day diet routine so as to achieve an integrated approach to a balanced diet or more generally to preserve wellness? If you are also dealing with such questions, then understand food constituents and it’s relationship with your body. These simple traditional food recipes around the world can turn any kitchen into a preventive and healing center. Make your every dish so balanced that you don’t have to take extra artificial vitamin and mineral supplements.
Quick and Healthy Veg Recipes
The food we eat decides our health. Food plays vital role in our over all health and physical development. Not everyone needs same amount of energy or same amount of fats everyday. Growing children needs more protein, where as working adults need more energy. Sports person need more of carbohydrates and fats where as elderly people need more vitamin and minerals to stay healthy. There are millions of websites offering best recipes. My intention is to give health nutrition information of food, so you can choose recipe as per your requirement, so as to stay healthy. Super simple, quick recipe along with some unique traditional home made recipes that will take you back to grandparents era. Ayurveda mentioned tips to explain how to cook and eat food so as to get maximum benefits.
Protein Rich Vegetarian Recipes
Proteins are the building blocks of life and is an important part of a healthy diet. Every cell in the human body contains protein – muscles, bones, skin, hair, and virtually every other body part or tissue. Many people claims that, to get enough amount of protein one should switch to non-vegetarian diet. But it is not true. There are many plant items meals which are rich in protein, yes and most important with no chicken. So which vegetable / fruit is rich in protein? Does paneer have protein? What is the cheapest source of protein? What is a good protein breakfast? Checkout information and Protein Rich Recipes – Mushroom Paneer Kabab, Cheese Salad Dressing, Panner Paratha, Palak Paneer, Moong Dal Dhokala, Quinoa Upama, Soya Chunk Curry, Garlic Green Beans, Oatmeal, Oats Dosa, Chia Seed Pudding.
Food we eat has power to heal. If you know which food impacts how on your body, you can easily decide which balanced diet is suitable for your own health. Food we eat should be enough nutritious for building and strengthening the body’s natural immunity and defense mechanisms.
Iron Rich Food Recipes
Iron is part of hemoglobin, a protein which carries oxygen from our lungs throughout our bodies. Deficiency of iron can cause anemia, which eventually leads into heart problems, pregnancy complications, delayed growth and development. People who do not eat meat may have a greater risk of iron deficiency. So what is the best vegetarian food alternative to get high iron? Heart Healthy Iron Loaded Ideas – Beetroot Paratha, Beet Root Cutlet, Easy Sauteed Spinach, Sesame Jaggery Ladoo, Apricot Halwa, Pomegranate Juice, Moong Dal Spinach Soup, Healthy Dates Bar.
High Vitamins and Minerals
Vitamins and minerals are useful to protect against disease. Vegetables and fruits are the best sources of vitamins when consumed in natural form. So try some simple recipes with vegetables and fruits which includes less cooking time in order to preserve vitamins. Explore drink recipes such Smoothies, Guava Juice, Sharbat, Soups, Lettuce Salad, Low Carb Fruit Salad, Mango Pachadi, Vitamin C Salad, Sesame Seed Dressing with Broccoli.
Carbohydrates – High Carb Ideas
Balanced meal full with carbohydrates are good for lunch and breakfast menu, as it gives energy that will lasts for a day. Sugars, starches and fiber are carbohydrates so we have plenty of options available – bread, noodles, pasta, crackers, cereals, and rice. Just few tricks and tips can make variety of combinations. Recipe Guide for One Pot Meal – Quick Rice, Pancakes, Roti, Sabji, Idali, Sambar, Dal, and many more.
Fiber Rich Food Lunch Recipes
Fiber from wholegrain sources has shown to decrease the risk of cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and colon cancer. Food high in fiber helps to treat constipation. All kinds of salads are high source of fiber. Fiber Rich Vegetarian Dinner Ideas – Three Beans Salad, Whole Wheat Pasta, Baked Potato, Bran Cereals, Popcorn, Banana Bread, Stir Fry Brown Rice Recipe.
Fat – Good Unsaturated Fats
Not all the fats are unhealthy. Fats also known as lipids. Fats always does not means oil. There are 2 types of fats saturated and unsaturated. Saturated fats also known as “bad fats” as it gives negative effect on heart health. The saturated fats generally come from animal sources. Unsaturated fats are good for health. Omega-3 and omega-6 fats are polyunsaturated. Omega 3 is an important fat present in fatty fish and nuts which essential for brain function and needed by most cells. Olive, canola, grape seed, sunflower, safflower, peanut, macadamia are few source for good fats. Check out recipes that includes …… Good Fats – Peanut Ladoo, Homemade Clarified Butter, Peanut Butter Sandwich, Dry Fruit Dessert, Avocado Spread, Pumpkin Seeds Dressing, Sunflower Seeds Chutney, Sesame Seeds Sweet Roti, Flaxseed Mouth Freshener, Walnuts and Soymilk Recipes.
Calcium Rich – Non Dairy Recipes
- Grandma’s Kitchen – Time Honored Recipes
- Pregnancy Meal Plan
- Post Delivery – Postpartum Period: 40 days or 6 weeks period, after giving birth to the child, is very important for mother. This is the time required by the body to get back to the normal routine. In order to get back to normal and to overcome weakness, it is very important to have balanced diet. Plus few energy giving food and Ayurveda prescribed medicines are advisable. Sharing here some traditional food recipes believed very helpful during postpartum period (puerperium / fourth trimester).
- Baby Food – Another important and very common issue to deal with is baby food. As babies yet do not have teeth and taste buds developed, it is really hard to understand their choices. Also food has to be healthy that is full with proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. Few powders can be made in advanced so as to cook food quickly as and when required. Baby Food Step By Step Guide – 0 to 6 months, 6 to 12 Months, 1 to 2 years ……
- Tiffin Tips – Whether it kids tiffin, working women tiffin, patient’s tiffin, fasting food, weight loss diet plan, or just a picnic lunch. Our healthy tiffin guide assures that you get balanced diet.
- Dry Powders – Recipes for few popular traditional dry powders. Can be made in advance so as to save time and efforts later. These powder has longer shelf life and can be packed and transport easily. Metkut, Sattu Atta, Chutney, Thalipith Flour, Sathu Maavu, Garam Masala, Dhokala Flour.
- Pickles and Jam – Authentic homemade pickle recipes such as Raw Mango, Lemon, Amla, Cucumber, Garlic, Green Chili, Dill. Learn traditional way to preserve fruits with jams and jelly recipes.