If you have any questions or suggestions then please to do write us at – [email protected]
- Meditation – Mind, Body, Soul Healing: No matter how much they achieve, they are never satisfied. Calm state or centered state is correct mind state for spiritual attainment. Along with mental activities some physical activities like yoga are helpful to regulate the mind. Main objective is to get sub conscious mind into conscious state and conscious mind into superconscious state. This is the natural process to achieve progress in meditation.
- Home Remedies for Common Ailments: Many times, home remedies alone will not work. And we have to take help of other tools such as dietary changes, nutritional supplements, exercise, and other natural techniques. For example consider your everyday meal. Right food could work wonders and has tremendous curative power. You can enjoy perfect health just by proper regulation. It could be eating, drinking, breathing, bathing, dressing, working, thinking, and other social activities on a normal and natural basis.
- Nutritional Value and Health Benefits
- Healthy Recipes
- Lifestyle Tips
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Weight Management: Most of you must have tried losing weight through traditional methods of dieting and exercising, and these kinds of programs are often scientifically effective. Fad diets, like eating nothing but grapefruit or cutting out carbohydrates, can help a person to reach a quick weight loss goal. However, without a plan for maintaining your motivation and weight once you achieve your initial goals, no matter how you got there, you will quickly find yourself right back where you started. Would you like to know how to lose weight and maintain that perfect figure? Do you want to look younger, lose weight, get fit and trim. If it possible to solve easily then nobody would have a problem.
- Yoga and Pranayama Breathing Techniques: Although in our busy lives we often don’t have as much time as we might like to practice yoga and meditation. There is usually a way to fit in at least 15 minutes of practice a day, whether that means getting up 15 minutes earlier or going to bed 15 minutes later. The shortest of the routines in the pages that follow is therefore 15 minutes long, while the longest, most beneficial one is 1 hour 45 minutes long.