Skin Care Tips
Skin is the largest organ of our body. It is a sense organ and natural protective shield of our body. Skin is responsible to sense hot and cold temperature, soft and hard texture. Skin is reflection of our internal health and gives our body a shape. If body is healthy inside, skin looks fresh and glows. Skin shows the sign of illness too. If person is suffering from anemia, then skin starts looking pale. Dark circles too is the sign of iron deficiency. Interesting thing about our body is that it is self repairing. If you find any changes in your skin, then take care and do not ignore. Treat the problems as soon as you notice.
Principles And Practice Of Nature Cure
Nature cure is a system of healing that focuses on the use of natural substances and the power of the body to heal itself. It is based on the belief that the body has an innate ability to heal itself if given the right environment and nourishment. Nature cure practitioners use a combination of diet, lifestyle changes, herbal remedies, physical therapies, and mental and spiritual practices to help patients improve their overall health. Nature cure involves a holistic approach to health and wellness, as it takes into account a person’s physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Nature cure is an alternative form of medicine that is gaining traction in mainstream medical circles and is becoming increasingly popular due to its holistic approach to health and wellness.
Home Remedies for Common Skin Problems
Take very good care of your skin and treat common skin conditions with easy home remedies are mentioned here. But if problems persist, see a physician. Here are few common skin conditions and skin care tips.
- Acne : What Is Acne? What Are Root Causes Of Acne? What Are The Symptoms Of Acne? What Are The Symptoms Of Acne? Myths and Facts Of Acne And Pimples. What Is The Best Remedy For Acne? How to Get Rid of Acne Overnight? How to Heal Acne Fast and Naturally?
- Anti Aging : Normal aging occurs when old cells start dying at a faster rate than new ones are generated. Since the body’s tissues have a smaller supply of cells to draw upon, they begin to degenerate and malfunction. This process happens to everyone; it’s simply a natural part of life. It appears that our cells are preprogrammed to have a maximum life span. Yet the key is to prevent premature aging, where one ages faster than one’s genetic programming would have ordained. In addition, most people will agree that quality of life is paramount to life span.
- Athlete’s Foot : Healthy tips to avoid Athlete’s Foot, ingrown toenail fungus and foot infection. Athlete’s Foot also known as ringworm of the foot, tinea pedis, tinea pedum, and moccasin foot. It is a fungal infection of the skin results into scaling, flaking, and itching. Athlete’s foot is a fungal infection which attacks the warm, moist areas between the toes, most commonly between the fourth and fifth toes. Check how can household Clorox bleach and vinegar can treat Athlete’s Foot and make your feet look more beautiful.
- Boil / Abscess : An abscess is an accumulation of pus that can occur anywhere in the body, including on the skin and inside of organs and tissues. When an abscess forms around a hair follicle, it is a boil. There’s only one thing to do with a boil, that is get rid of it ASAP. And you can, but not by putting on the squeeze.
- Bruises : Home remedies to get rid of bruises fast. Get rid of bruises on legs, face and arms. What to do if you have a bruise?. Reducing bruising and fade discoloration with Aloe Vera compress, parsley, mustard poultice, witch hazel. Immediate application of an ice pack can help slow, or even prevent, swelling from a bruise.
- Burns : Nothing works better than aloe vera cream for minor burns. What else is good for burns on skin? While most people may just go for the cold water, our home remedies might help you treat your burn a little better. Most minor burns heal on their own. Skin care home treatment is usually needs to relieve your symptoms and promote healing.
- Carbuncle : A cluster of boils is a carbuncle. Boils, also known as furuncles, are a sign of excess heat in the body. Symptoms include itching, mild pain, and localized swelling. An abscess can occur on anyone at any age. No one is immune to them. They are generally trigger by an impaired immune system, trauma, improper drainage of tissues, bacterial invasion, poor nutrition, and other factors.
- Chapped Lips : Our lips, so exposed to sun, wind, and other irritants, don’t have oil glands to keep them soft and moist. Nor do they contain much melanin, the pigment in our skin that turns us tan and offers some protection from the sun. It’s no wonder that lips can get as parched and cracked as old shoe leather. If you want to keep them kissable, give them some protection.
- Corns and Calluses : A callus is a hardened and thickened area of skin occurring as a result of constant friction. When a callus on a toe joint becomes painful, it is a corn. Safe callus, corn removal and bunion removal without harsh chemicals or surgeries is possible with easy home treatment. Use natural, kitchen cabinet cures to get rid of painful corns and calluses.
- Diaper Rash : Diaper rash is so common among infants and make the child uncomfortable. For diaper rashes baking soda, cornstarch, oatmeal cures best. Prolonged contact between nappy contents and an baby’s sensitive skin causes diaper rashes. This causes the skin to produce less protective oil and therefore provide a less effective barrier to further irritation. The baby’s buttocks, thighs, and genitals become sore, red, spotty, and weepy in areas touched by diapers.
- Eczema : Eczema (also called dermatitis) is an inflammation of the skin that causes itching and redness. Natural remedies with – oatmeal, olive oil, witch hazel, German chamomile – not only worked as anti-itch medication but also moisturize your skin. Like so many skin problems, eczema can itch worse than a bad conscience. Here are some home remedies and skin care advice to get some relief from the rash.
- Insect Bites : Insect Bites Remedies for flea, bed bugs, mosquito, chigger, spider bites, bee rashes, tick lyme disease, ants, scorpion, jellyfish, mites, wasps (yellow jacket) stings and scabies. Insect bites and stings are common, and may cause discomfort, but unless you suffer from an allergic reaction, the best course of treatment is to soothe the itching and reduce swelling.
- Leucoderma / Vitiligo : Leukoderma, vitiligo, loss of pigmentation, white patchy skin, white spots, discoloration of skin. The problem usually starts with a small white spot and later on it develops into patches. These patches are pale in the beginning but become whiter and whiter as time passes due to loss of pigment. As spots enlarge, they merge into each other and, in course of time, form a very broad patch. In some cases, most of the skin of the body may be covered with Vitiligo.
- Prickly Heat : Prickly heat / Miliaria occurs as a result of sweat duct blockage. Excessive dampness of the skin for long period can also cause prickly heat rashes. But how to get rid of a heat rash? Prickly heat rashes usually disappears within hours of the sufferer moving into the shade, or his or her acclimatization. Try simple home remedies to get rid of prickly heat rashes. But if rashes start getting develop into open blisters or pustular lesions consult your doctor right way.
- Psoriasis : Psoriasis involves an abnormality in the mechanism in which the skin grows and replaces itself. This abnormality is related to the metabolism of amino acids, the protein chemicals which are nature’s basic building blocks for the reproduction of cell tissues. Home remedies to get beautiful and scalp free skin with cashew shell oil, bitter gourd, vitamin E rich fish oil, lecithin and tea tree oil. Learn how to prevent outbreaks and soothe their effects with home remedies. Psoriasis is not contagious.
- Ringworm : Ringworm is actually a fungal infection of the skin that tends to creep insidiously along the groin, scalp, feet, body, nails and face. The name comes from a characteristic red ring of small scales that appears on the infected person’s skin and has nothing to do with worms, thank goodness. Any fungal infection spreads easily, and ringworm once thought to be an actual worm lurking beneath the skin, is no exception. It all begins with prevention. Keep your feet and groin dry and take quick action with an over the counter antifungal medication when you see the first suggestion of an outbreak. Also try the home remedies and natural treatments.
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster) : Shingles is an extremely painful disease caused by the herpes zoster virus (which is also the chickenpox virus). Drop in the efficiency of the immune system may cause reactivation of the virus, this time in the form of shingles, causing acute inflammation in ganglia near spinal cord”. Avoid picking at and scratching blisters. Read about various home remedies used in the treatment of shingles, a painful skin condition.
- Sunburn : Although sunshine helps the body manufacture vitamin D, an important nutrient, but can cause sunburn. Sunburn is occurs on overexposure to bright sunlight, ultraviolet radiation from the sun (or a solar lamp). Sandalwood mask, coconut oil, lettuce, tea compresses, witch hazel compress and cucumber are some easy to get ingredients that will soothe sunburn. Check out some tips to prevent sunburn and remedies to treat it effectively.
- Warts : A wart is a small, hard growth, usually brown or flesh colored, on the skin. It may be caused by any one of 30 strains of the human papilloma virus. What is the best vaginal genital warts removal home remedy? Genital warts must be treated in an STD or GU (Genitourinary) clinic, and treatment can be complemented by healing remedies, but only under the care of a registered practitioner.
How Natural Remedies Improve Health?
Natural remedies can help improve health in many ways. Herbs, minerals, and other natural substances are often used to treat illnesses and ailments. Natural remedies can often be used in place of, or in addition to, prescription medications. Some natural remedies can even provide a more holistic approach to health and wellness. Some of the ways in which natural remedies can improve health are:
- Strengthen the Immune System: Natural remedies can help to boost the immune system and make it more resilient. Herbs, vitamins, and minerals can all be used to fight off infection and keep the body healthy.
- Alleviate Pain: Natural remedies can be used to relieve pain and discomfort associated with a variety of ailments. Herbs, essential oils, and other natural remedies can be used to reduce inflammation and soothe the pain.
- Reduce Stress: Stress can have a major impact on our overall health. Natural remedies such as aromatherapy, yoga, and meditation can help to reduce stress and promote relaxation.
- Detoxify the Body: Natural remedies can be used to cleanse and detoxify the body. Herbs, fasting, and other natural treatments can help to eliminate toxins and impurities.
- Improve Digestion: Natural remedies can be used to improve digestive health and reduce symptoms such as constipation, gas, and bloating. Herbs, probiotics, and other treatments can help to improve digestion.
Natural remedies can be a great way to improve overall health and well-being. They can provide relief from many common ailments and can even help to prevent new problems from occurring. However, it is important to speak with a healthcare professional before starting any new treatment or remedy.