Tuberculosis Cure Home Remedies | What Exactly is Tuberculosis? | Common Symptoms and Signs of Tuberculosis (TB) | Root Causes of Tuberculosis (TB) | Tuberculosis and Natural Treatment | Topics Related to Tuberculosis Home Remedies
Cure Tuberculosis (TB) with Home Remedies
Tuberculosis “Effective Tuberculosis (TB) Cure with Natural Home Remedies” mentioned on this website are just for information purpose. TB is very serious disease. If you test positive for tuberculosis and your doctor recommends medication, take all of it. Along with medical treatment, there are number of herbal remedies that might prove helpful. TB home remedies are easy to use and can make with common kitchen ingredients. Other names used for tuberculosis are Phthisis, Great White Plague and TB, Yakshma / Kshay (Hindi / Urdu), Kacanoy / Ksayarokam (Tamil), Ksayaroga / Kshayrog (Marathi), (Sanskrit), Yaksmaroga / Ksayakasa / Ksayaroga (Bengali), Ksaya / Ksayarogamu (Telugu), Kshay (Kannada), Ksayareaga (Malayalam), Ti (Punjabi), Kshaya Rog (Gujarati), Kshayrog / Kshayroga (Nepali).
- Echinacea – Tremendous Immune System Booster: Medical doctors have praised the tremendous power which echinacea seems to exert upon the entire immune system. Echinacea is a remarkable herb to treat various cases from tuberculosis and tonsillitis to spinal meningitis and syphilis. Make a tea with echinacea herb. To make this tea, firstly take 2 tsp. echinacea, 2 tsp. burdock root and 1 tsp. sassafras simmered on low heat in 4 cups of boiling water for about 20 minutes. Finally strain and use.
- Forsythia (Forsythia suspensa): The Chinese use forsythia as an antibacterial antiseptic. Strong teas are very active against several bacteria. Forsythia plant is useful against TB, when combined with honeysuckle. To fight a variety of infections, use forsythia twigs in a 1:2 ratio with honeysuckle in a tea or hot lemonade. This is also a best approach for treating TB.
- Garlic: Studies show that allicin, the antibacterial compound in garlic, enhances the action of such antibiotics as chloramphenicol (Chloromycetin) and streptomycin against TB bacteria. Hence syrup of Garlic is useful for tuberculosis. Garlic destroys germs on the outside and the inside of your body. Overall eating garlic it may help protect the lining of germs in nose, mouth and windpipe.
- Easy Home Remedy: The custard apple is an effective food remedy for tuberculosis. Also it contain the qualities of rejuvenating drugs. The Ayurvedic practitioner prepares a fermented liquor called sitaphalasava from the custard apple in its season for use as medicine in the treatment of tuberculosis. To make sitaphalasava, Ayurvedic practitioners, boils custard apple pulp and seedless raisins in water on slow fire. Boils till it remains 1/3 of original quantity. Finally strain and add powdered sugar candy, cardamom, and cinnamon.
- Hops – Kills Unfriendly Bacteria: Alcoholic extracts of hops in various dosage forms is useful clinically in treating numerous forms of leprosy, pulmonary tuberculosis and acute bacterial dysentery with varying degrees of success. To make a strong extract, firstly combine 1 1/2 cups of cut, fresh hop fruit with 2 1/4 cups of good quality imported Russian vodka or an expensive brandy. Finally, put into a bottle with a tight lid or cork. Shake once a day, allowing the herbs to extract for about 2 weeks. Let the herbs settle and pour off the tincture, straining the liquid through a clean muslin cloth or fine filter paper. Two tablespoonfuls each day taken orally on an empty stomach surely will help fight infection internally.
- Indian Gooseberry to Fight Infection: Indian gooseberry has proved to be an effective remedy for tuberculosis. Mix one tablespoon fresh amla juice and honey together and take every morning. Its regular use will surely promote vigor and vitality in the body within a few days. Regular use of radish is beneficial.
- Thyme – A Natural Antibiotic: Thyme is an excellent remedy against epidemics. Hence from boils to typhoid and cough to tuberculosis, it is excellent beyond compare. There are various preparations can be possible using this wonderful natural antibiotic to use internally and externally. For gargling sore throat, and drinking purposes, make a tea. Steep a dozen sprigs of fresh thyme in 1-3/4 pints of boiling water. Cover and keep it away from the heat for half an hour. Finally, strain and drink 3 – 4 cups daily. Also use as a hot compress on the chest to break up lung congestion.
- Onion – Antibacterial Action: Try including garlic and onion in variety of ways in regular diet because garlic and onion both has antibacterial property.
What Exactly is Tuberculosis?
Tuberculosis is an infectious bacterial disease. It causes growth of nodules (tubercles) in the lungs tissues. TB can cause by exposing to close contact with patient and it’s belongings. Tuberculosis is a chronic contagious bacterial infection and is one of the most dreaded diseases. It is a major health problem in India and often rated the number one killer. Over five lakh people die of this disease every year. Main cause of tuberculosis is tubercle bacillus. The germ enters into the body through the nose, mouth and windpipe and settles down in the lungs. It multiplies by millions and produces small raised spots called tubercles.
Common Symptoms and Signs of Tuberculosis (TB)
Tuberculosis is of four types, namely of lungs, intestines, bones and glands. Pulmonary tuberculosis or tuberculosis of the lung is by far the most common type of tuberculosis. It tends to consume the body and the patient loses strength, color and weight. Rise in the body temperature especially in the evening, a persistent cough and hoarseness, difficulty in breathing, pain in the shoulder, indigestion, chest pain, and blood in the sputum are other pulmonary tuberculosis symptoms.
Root Causes of Tuberculosis (TB)
Lowered resistance or devitalization of the system is the chief cause of TB. Inadequate diet can result into lower resistance as it causes mineral starvation of the body tissues. In many other ways, tuberculosis is the disease of calcium deficiency. There can be no breakdown of the tissue and no tuberculosis growth where there is adequate supply of organic calcium in the said tissue. Thus an adequate supply of organic calcium in the system together with organic mineral matter is a sure preventive for development of tuberculosis. If you spend 8 hours a day for six months or 24 hours a day for two months with anyone with active TB, there’s a 50 % chance that you will get it. Hence it is no wonder that the disease centers in poverty stricken areas where people live crowded together without adequate medical care.
Tuberculosis Cure and Natural Treatment
Tuberculosis is not hereditary disease. Generally, It is an infectious or communicable disease. Thus, it can be easily cause by coughing or spitting by tb patient. Germs enter the nose or mouth of healthy person and they contract the disease. Therefore mouth breathing, kissing, contaminated food and water are responsible for spreading tuberculosis. Further the bacteria remains dormant after entering the body and hence only about 10 % of infected individuals actually come down with overt TB. The remaining 90 % produce TB antibodies and hence they show no signs of infection and cannot spread the disease.